Saturday, June 2, 2012

Lace nails

Lace nails


I make this design to my friend Amy for her graduation.


We were so excited about this because it was her graduation and she wanted to look beautiful on her day; so she got ready her dress and that week she contacted to me to make her nails.


I choose this design because she told me she gonna wear a cream and black color dress, so instantly came to my mind something delicate and what better than a lace design with some light background and black lace to make the design pop out.


After we done this design we were literally jumping around the apartment because she was so happy to get her nails done like this.


Later she text me,  she got so many complements for her nails and that made me feel even more happy :)


Lace Nails
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment